The Fiber Optic Interface (FOI) converts the RF signals into modulated laser light. The module can be equipped with or without WDM technology as options. The unit is ultra-wide band and handles multiple bands or operators as required.
- Up to 4 remote units on a single WDM fiber
- Supervision of signal levels and alarms
- A large selection of wavelengths possible
- Ethernet over fiber to remote unit
- Up to 25 km fiber possible
- With or without WDM
- Test ports for uplink and downlink signal monitoring
- RoHS compliant
- Maximum fiber loss from MU to RU: Optical — 15 dBo
- Maximum no of remotes supported: 4 Remote Units*
- Input RF power recommended: -50 to -35 dBm**
* Each remote unit will have different wavelengths in the uplink.
** Attenuators in the unit can be used to provide for a wider range of input signals.
- Power consumption: < 15 W
- Width: 1 U
- Height: 3 U
- Temperature range: 0 to 45 °C
- DOI 301: 1310 nm Rx / Tx separate
- DOI 302: 1550 nm WDM (Rx / Tx combined)
- DOI 380x: Separate Rx / Tx and selectable wavelength*
* Table of wavelengths available upon request.