100-A Series, 100 Watt Bi-Directional RF Attenuators are a valuable and reliable accessory for reducing power levels, for isolating components under test, for harmonic signal analysis, and as comparison standards. They are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings.
- Self cooling design, needs no cooling plate.
- Fully shielded against production of extraneous radiation.
- Rugged construction.
- Broadband operation.
- Other attenuation values available upon request.
- Models to cover all LTE frequencies.
- Power Ratings (W): 100 Watt
- Product Type: A Series - Attenuator
- Connector Gender: M/F - Male/Female, F/F - Female/Female
- Connectors**: A - SMA, B - BNC, N - N, T - TNC, E - IEC 7/16
- Attentuation Value (dB): 03 - 3 dB, 06 - 6 dB, 10 - 10 dB, 20 - 20 dB, 30 - 30dB
Example: 100-A-MFN-03 (100 Watt, A Series, Male/Female N Connector, 03 dB)
**Call or Request Information below for custom connector options not shown
100 Watt Bi-Directional RF Attenuators
SMA, BNC, 7/16 DIN, N, TNC
VSWR and Frequency Range
1.10:1 from DC to 1 GHz
1.25:1 from 1 to 3 GHz
Dry, Convection Cooled
-40°C to 40°C
Standard Attenuation Values
3, 6, 10, 20, 30 dB
Dimensions-- L x W x H
7.3” x 2.6” x 6.4”
186 x 67 x 163 mm
Black Anodized Aluminum