2-A Series, 2 Watt Bi-Directional RF Attenuators are a valuable and reliable accessory for reducing power levels, for isolating components under test, for harmonic signal analysis, and as comparison standards. They are world renowned for their high-quailty, robust construction and conservative power ratings.
- Self cooling design, needs no cooling plate.
- Fully shielded against production of extraneous radiation.
- Rugged construction.
- Broadband operation.
- Other attenuation values available upon request.
- Models to cover all LTE frequencies.
- Power Ratings (W): 2 Watt
- Product Type:A Series - Attenuator
- Connector Gender: A - SMA, B - BNC, N -N
- Connectors**: M/F - Male/Female
- Attentuation Value (dB): 03 - 3 dB, 06 - 6 dB, 10 - 10 dB, 20 - 20 dB, 30 - 30dB
Example: 2-A-MFN-03 (2 Watt, A Series, Male/Female N Connector, 03 dB)
**Call or Request Information below for custom connector options not shown
2 Watt Bi-Directional RF Attenuators
VSWR and Frequency Range
BNC, N: 1.10:1 from DC to 1 GHz (1.25:1 from 1 to 4 GHz)
SMA 1.15:1 from DC to 2.5 GHz (1.30:1 from 2.5 to 6 GHz)
Dry, Convection Cooled
-40°C to 40°C
Standard Attenuation Values
3, 6, 10, 20, 30 dB
Dimensions-- L x W x H
BNC, N: 2.4” x 0.8” Dia. ( 61 x 21 Dia. mm)
SMA: 0.9” x 0.4” Dia. (23 x 11 Dia. mm)
BNC, N: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
SMA: 1.2 oz. (34 g)
BNC, N: Tri Alloy
SMA: Stainless Steel