Job Number: 14-BTG-467A
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Produce machined parts and or Fabricate/Assemble RF Signal Cavity Filters
1. Ability to read work orders, instructions and blueprints.
2. Demonstrate basic math skills.
3. Performs variety of tasks such as counting cleaning, returning gauges and fixtures, transferring of parts
4. Use measuring equipment to maintain close tolerances.
5. Minor maintenance, such as oiling machines.
6. Follows schedules, procedures and housekeeping practices.
7. Follows safety procedures.
8. Adaptable to cell and team concepts as well as cross-training.
9. .Other duties as required.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Operate various machines, Mechanical Assembly, Basic Brazing and Tig Welding of Aluminum
1. Operate various types of machines which include both Manual and CNC types
2. Notify Lead person or Setup person if an adjustment is required.
3. Perform de-burring functions.
4. Operate Cut off Saws and Sanding equipment
5. Ability to learn Brazing and Welding
6. Assemble mechanical assembles within the Cavities using both hand and pneumatic toolsKnowledge/Skills/Competencies
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
High school education or equivalent.
Machine operator experience.
Mechanical Assembly using nuts, bolts and rivetsWill accept a trainee?
NoJob LengthWork Hours